Wednesday, November 17, 2004

It takes a nation of paint-sniffing morons to hold us back

Now listening to: The Hives

You know there is something completely satisfying about eating pizza, drinking Mountain Dew and watching a show about people trying to lose weight. It's so decadent. Trip and I were watching The Biggest Loser and commenting on who was a waste of space in the gym between bites of cheesy goodness. That's the wonder of reality tv: no matter how much of a goon you are, those people on tv are even worse...or so we like to believe.

Anyway, that show has become a guilty pleasure that I can't let go. I just relate to the whole weight loss thing as I've been there in the past. I should be there now, but laziness is hard to break. We also watched Scrubs, which continues to be the best sitcom on tv, in my opinion.

I also ended up watching Trip play quite a bit of Halo 2. I played a bit as his guest, but it's a lot less fulfilling than playing on my own account. I played a bit this afternoon and got my ranking up to 7. Wooo. The level of competition is getting tougher, I can definitely say that. Especially since I still suck on some of the maps...like Colossus and Ascension. Those two are tough for me. The bigger maps I also don't really know, but I never play on them anyway.

I know I mentioned this yesterday, but I love having a new top on the Jeep. Honestly I can't explain how good it feels to not look like white trash when I'm tooling around town. It's the way someone must feel when moveing out of the ghetto. I'm a human being again.

No comments: