Thursday, November 11, 2004

Speaking Halonics

Now listening to: Interpol

Another day of my wasted life. I did little that didn't involve Halo 2. I played online pretty much all afternoon and am finally starting to figure out some of the maps.

I did manage to spatula my ass off the couch and head over to Trip's. We then went to Danville for some dinner and lite shopping (really lite as I'm poor). Then we came back and hemmed and hawwed about what to do for a bit. Ultimately we decided to play the co-op campaign mode on Halo 2 and got about halfway through it. We may finish it tomorrow, depending on the degree of difficulty and how much time we will put in it.

I really need to get my Jeep in order tomorrow with the new top, as the drive home tonight was frightfully cold. Winter is afoot.

Ohh today I realized that I'm starting to develop a small amount of hypochondria. Last night I had cotton mouth and couldn't seem to shake it no matter how much water I drank. While I was laying in bed trying to go to sleep I started to think that cotton mouth is a symptom of diabetes, a disease which I'm a high risk for. So I worried about that.

Fortunately... "Fortunately" today I realized it was just my sinuses doing weird things. So it's just a minor ache and not the crisis I thought. I've done this a few times in the past and hope I can get over my fear of illness. I think a lot of it is spurred on by the fact that I have no medical insurance at this point and with Bush in office I'm pretty much S.O.L. as far as that goes.

No comments: