Monday, November 15, 2004

Sometimes nothing is a pretty cool hand

Now listening to: Ambient webradio

So my dad put my new top on the Jeep today and I am stoked. I spent part of the afternoon trying to get as much of the mildew and mold off of the interior, which was an endeavor. Still when I took it out this evening and didn't freeze various parts of my anatomy off it was marvelous. I was positively giddy.

That was until I went to the bank and found out I have even less money than I thought. I have no idea where it goes. I hate being broke...I know, I know I should get a job. It ain't that easy.

Went to Trip's and we watched Cool Hand Luke, which was pretty sweet. Defintely some cool lines and scenes. I'd say it was foot massage worthy.

I figured out that it is my counter that is making the page load so slowly. I may wait until around 2K to get a new counter and hopefully speed things along. I also got rid of the terror ranking as frankly I've always thought it was pretty stupid, but the Sesame Street characters amused me.

No comments: