Saturday, November 20, 2004

Way down inside you need love

Now listening to: Fourtet

So I finally got rid of that crappy counter that was slowing the site down so much. I had gotten a coupla complaints, but I didn't think it was that bad. When I tried to load the site up at Trip's pad It took for-fucking-ever, so I realized the problem was much worse than I thought. And now I've fixed it...it took some trial and error to get that godawful counter to finally go away, but I got it finally. The new counter was set from where the last one started and so we're all off. I also moved the counter to the bottom of the page. so if it decides to slow things down, it will be the last thing to load.

Also I don't think my coolass picture of my brother came through for a lot of people. I'm not sure what to do about that, as I'm not sure what the problem was. I might get Trip to help me out with it tomorrow. Until then rest assured that it is awesome. If you have any trouble with the site (a la photos not loading or whatnot) let me know via email and I'll do what I can to fix it up...unless I don't care, then you're just screwed.

Today I didn't do much, played a little Halo 2, went to Trip's, played some XMen Legends. Woo. After getting so frustrated with the Xmen game we could barely stand it, Trip and I watched part of the Ramones Raw DVD, which is aptly named. It's raw footage of the band goofing off, with some cool concert footage added in. After getting bored with some of the goofy chatter, we switched up to Rammstein DVD, which was pretty cool. There stage show is quite a spectacle. Looking forward to hearing their new album, which releases on Tuesday.

No comments: