Sunday, November 14, 2004

ire truck

Now listening to: M. Doughty-Live and Radiohead- Live

So I stepped back from Halo 2 today and haven't played at all, just to get some perspective. I started the day off watching a few minutes of football, then shifted into Woody Allen's Play it again, Sam. It was funny and quick-witted and I can't help be relate to Woody Allen's character. I'm saying it was foot massage worthy. I've got to get more of his movies.

After that I elected to join Corbin and go see Polar Express...this was a mistake. I was leary, but Corb wanted to mine it for holiday play ideas. This movie was a sedative. If I'm ever an insomniac I will buy this DVD and my problem will be solved. There were two scenes that were visually interesting and the rest was trite holiday claptrap. I know some will say I'm a jaded fuck that can't relate to movies kids like, but this was too dull to even keep a kid's interest for most of it. I'm saying it is deserving of the lowly mudbutt rating.

After the movie, we had a nice Italian meal in Danville and came back to hang with Trip for a while. We watched the end of Daredevil, which didn't get better with the second viewing. We also watched the best of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog, which was funny as shit. I love him ripping on people. Sometimes i think I should follow in that puppet's footsteps...not so much the dog humping, but the insulting people for a living. I'd be good at that I think.


No comments: