Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Wafflecrapper

Now listening to: Depeche Mode (Speak and Spell)

So I finally got a haircut and of course they had upped the price. Everytime I go there it's a buck or two more. It'll be $20 next time for 20 minutes of clipping. It makes me want to cut my own hair. But, of course, that is probably a horrible idea.

So I watched the Biggest Loser and Scrubs again today, as has become my usual practice. Woo. I also ended up watching the Amazing Race because of Trip. I dunno, I like seeing the cool places they go to, but I hope all the people fail. I have no interest in them.

I so want to buy World of Warcraft, but I honestly can't afford it without giving up Netflix. The monthly fee would actually be cheaper than Netflix, but I love getting movies every week. I'm torn. All the hype for WoW is awesome and I want to get in there and be an orc or undead character. I need to up my nerd level...ok that's not really possible, but I want to play nonetheless.

Anyway here is a link of our president with his fly open. Enjoy.

No comments: