Monday, November 01, 2004

Assisted Living Dracula

So it was a Happy Halloween for me. The Steelers tossed New England a beating, ending their 21 game winning streak. The Eagles beat the Ravens (giving the Steelers a two-game cushion in the AFC North) and the Redskins lost. Normally I don't care that much about the Skins, but since 1938 the Skins losing their final home game before the presidential election means that the incumbent loses. So nobody was rooting for Green Bay more than I was today.

After all that football, Corb picked me up and we headed to Trip's for a little Halo action (gotta hone my skills before Nov. 9). That was fun. After a short stint there we returned home and I watched football highlights, Celebrity Poker Showdown and Aqua Teen Hunger Force for the rest of the evening. It was good to see Neil Patrick Harris win at poker. You know I'm down with the NPH.

Oh I also watched this show on the best scary movie moments on Bravo. Some cool stuff there. I've been on a horror kick lately, so it fit right in. Anyway it's late and I am bound for the sheets.

2 comments:

NickVNC said...

Hey man...congrats to your Steelers. It looks like old Roethlisburger is the real deal. I was very glad to see the Pats lose and I'm glad your Steelers did it. See if old Roethy is busy tonight and if not send him over to Giants stadium to let him help us beat the Jesters tonight on MNF. By the way man poker this week at 7:00PM on Wed night at Cal's house. Would love to see your tired old tail and gloat a little in person about a Bush victory. Later---Nick

eric said...

Don't see it happening on the poker Nick. I am poor...and Halo 2 comes out next week. But thanks for the invite. Also didn't you know the Skins loss means that Kerry is sure to win?