Sunday, November 28, 2004

One more for the road

So I got a little drunk tonight. This always happens when Mike comes to town. Went to Greensboro and had quite a few drinks. So many hot women out...oh it hurts...it hurts. In the past I've found that drunken blogging is a bad idea, so this will be short. I had a good time, except for some asshole who wanted to talk shit in the bar (I was almost drunk enough to smash my glass over his head, but let it go). Mike and I had a good time and probably embarrassed the hell out of Greg by being douche bags around his new girlfriend. Ahh, he's fine.

Anyway a good time was had by all. We are getting to hang out with Adam tomorrow, so hopefully that will be cool. I think we may play poker, so I'll probably end up giving back some of my winnings from last night. I ended up getting guilted into buying a bunch of drinks tonight, although it was nice not being the poor broke bitch for a change. Anyway I think iI hear my pillow summoning me.

No comments: