Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Running riot

Now listening to: Ambient webradio again

Well I haven't written in the last coupla days because Halo 2 came out. On Monday night, Trip, Danny and myself went to Danville for the midnight sale at EBGames. In retrospect this was stupid. About 200 people were there for the game, and we were about midway through the line. Every type of nerd imaginable in waiting for the pinnacle of gaming. I was annoyed when I heard a couple of people blew off the line, went to Wal Mart, bought the game and came back to laugh at the line. Kind of annoying. Anyway after we got back, we didn't really play a lot and I ended up going home and going to sleep.

Today I got up and started playing for true. I probably logged in about eight hours of play today. It's an awesome game, but now I am suffering from an eye strain headache. I'm also trying to calm down after being shot about eleventy billion times online, the stress level can get high in an online shooter.

Tommorrow i may try to put down the controller and leave the house at some point. Just for some fresh air and whatnot.

Ohh the new top came in for my Jeep, so I may even try to puzzle that out. Or maybe not. I think bed is in order now as this headache is killing me.

No comments: