Thursday, October 14, 2004

Come on, everybody loves fetal pigs

Now listening to: Interpol (Antics)

The final debate in the bag and I'm too bored to care. Was anything new or interesting turned up in the 90 minutes of tonight's debate? OK, Bush lied about saying he wasn't concerned about Osama and continues to over-simplify or misrepresent everything Kerry says, but really none of that is new. It was just a snore overall.

After the debate, NBC had it's group of six undecided voters and three decided that they were for Bush, while two said Kerry and one was still undecided (don't know what that loser's problem is). That made me realize that we're probably going to have another four years of a moron in office. The American people are just too dumb to understand complexity and will follow the guy with the slogan and the simplistic view so they don't have to think. I'm still hoping Kerry can pull it out, but right now I believe that we Americans are probably gonna end up with the stupid president we deserve.

Anyway other than the debate not much went on today. Watched more Angel, played more Halo co-op and watched a tape of Scrubs, which is pretty damn funny. That about sums it up. After watching the debate with Trip, I came home and completely flaked in front of the TV watching absolute crap. It's sad, I know I'm the king of time wasting, but this was worse than normal. I was watching shit I don't even like. I hate it when I do that.

Incidently, this new Interpol album is pretty kickass. I think it's around a foot massage, maybe moving into filet mignon territory if it has some staying power, but that takes time to discern.

No comments: