Monday, October 18, 2004

You're not a war time consigliere

Now listening to: Wilco

So I wallowed on the couch all day watching tv and reading magazines. As you know I was engaged by the Steelers game and after that kinda drifted around watching poker shows and adult swim. All very exciting stuff. Oh I also read a coupla comics I got on Saturday about Loki, the Norse god of mischief. Pretty cool, but not a lot of action, more of a psychological story.

I also got a call from my little bro, Gabe. It was cool to chat with him. He just got the tv hook up in England and so was watching football. (His Eagles continued to win.) I miss that little goon. He's getting a computer soon, so I'm hoping I'll get to hear more from him online once that happens. I'm trying to lure him into playing Diablo and Partypoker.

Anyway, I think I'm gonna do a little reading (got some Halo books now, my mania and nerdity know no bounds) and then go to bed. I need to get up at a more reasonable hour tomorrow to do some mowing. Ahh damn manual labor, will it never leave me be?

No comments: