Sunday, October 17, 2004

Joy in Steel Town

WOOOOOOO! Steelers come back and slap down the Cowboys in the final two minutes. Oh yeah! Who could ask for anything more? Now Pittsburgh is 5-1 on the season and headed into a bye week, which will let them rest up and heal for a big game against the Patriots. Oh and I now have bragging rights on Mike for the season, life is good.

Halfway through the third quarter I thought it was all over, but you can't keep the Steelers down. Ohh I'm excited. Ben Roethlisberger continues to look like the real deal and the Pittsburgh offense looks like a juggernaut. The defense gave up too many plays on third down, but we managed to survive.

In fact I just called Mike's punk ass and talked a little shit. Man is that fun. He admitted that he had my number ready to speed dial when his 'Boys were up late in the game so it's all good. I gotta get a Terrible Towel.


No comments: