Sunday, October 03, 2004

Everybody knows that I'm a scumbag

Now listening to: punk webradio

This is gonna be quick as not a lot interesting happened today. I know, I know, you're thinking "how's that different from every other post you've written?" My response is screw you people, my life sucks enough without your constant whining, so let it go. ...ok, glad I got that off my chest.

Anyway after waking with still worse back pain (I feel so damn old complaining about back pain, it's pathetic), I took a hot shower and headed to Trip's to hang with Kev, who stopped in briefly. Fortunuately the hot shower helped loosen up my back and so it wasn't completely unable to hang. Kevin couldn't stay long, so we hung out after he left and Corb showed up and we played Halo again. I have to admit I got annoyed with the shit talk while I was losing. I tend to get overcompetitive when I'm losing and got frustrated. I'm not sure if that competitive nature is a good thing or not. Maybe it's good if I applied it to something that's not a video game.

Anyway Corb eventually left and Trip and I watched The Venture Bros. which is awesome (foot massage) and the new Saturday Night Live (which was ok, nothing special really, Meh.) Now I'm going to fix some soup and get back to the Goblet of Fire.

No comments: