Thursday, October 07, 2004

Twisted into a knot

Now listening to: The Shins

I haven't felt well for most of the evening and as such haven't done a damn thing. I watched some TV, but honestly the only bit I remember was The Daily Show and Tough Crowd. Nothing else seemed to stick, not that it should.

Since I've finished reading The Order of the Phoenix I haven't been able to find another book to get into. I've tried three so far and none have captured my interest. I suppose the reason why I never give a book below a + 1 chainmail rating here is that I really don't read the crappy ones all that often.

As for the VP debate, I haven't heard anyone claim a definitive winner. In fact, mostly all I've heard was talk about Cheney's lies. I suppose that amounts to a democratic victory, but Edwards looked like a lightweight to me. Of course better a lightweight than a manipulative, lying troll.

My foray into playing the new THUG game has been disappointing. I'm not overly impressed really and think I'll be trading it in sooner rather than later. It's just the same old, same old and honestly I think it's a step down from the last game. I'm going to play it a bit more before giving up on it, but if my opinion doesn't improve I don't know that I'll bother playing to the end, not with so many other good games out right now.

No comments: