Friday, October 15, 2004

I don't like this air

Now listening to: Built to Spill

So today was another slackathon. I finished watching the fourth season of Angel and it was good, although entirely too many turns and twists. At some point I want to have a clue of what's going on for more than two episodes in a row. But it was still very good (foot massage).

Hmm what else did a do today...I watched a lot of crap. I watched the Scrabble world championship...or maybe it was nationals..I dunno, I didn't pay attention to the specifics. But it was interesting watching all these people with an insane knowledge of words. I wonder how many of them know what the words they use mean and how many just memorize things.

I also played some Katamari Damancy, which is an interesting game where you have to roll over things and collect them to rebuild the stars in the sky. It's an odd concept and very Japanese, but it's pretty fun. I also slipped in Virtua Fighter 4:Evolution to knock off the cobwebs in my game (and there were plenty). Man is that game addictive, I had to focus to make it over here to the comp.

That's about it, another day gone to waste. Oh well, I'm gonna get in some fake poker and then probably sleep. I need a life so bad it's pathetic.

No comments: