Monday, October 25, 2004

Wishful thinking

So today was exciting. I woke up early and chartered a flight to Nepal. While there I caught a helicopter to the basecamp of a group preparing to climb Mt. Everest. I then connected with one of the supermodels climbing the mountain. I'm typing this up from her laptop with satellite feed internet and we're sipping champagne.

Yeah I know...that's just sad. My day was actually the exact opposite. I sat on the couch and watched football and tv all day long. I get tired of typing up the same crap and thought I'd spice things up a bit.

Anyway nothing of note went on today. Well actually the Dolphins pulled off a victory, so here's a shout out to Nick. He's gotta be feeling good this week. I had to suffer through a week without the Steelers playing.

Oh another downside, there were no jobs worth applying for in the papers this weekend. So now I have to scramble to find some crap to apply for. Gonna be a great week.

No comments: