Tuesday, October 26, 2004

That's why they call him The Godfather

Now listening to: P.J. Harvey

Basically all I did today was watch a bit of tv and sleep. That's the big plan, to completely kill entire days doing nothing of note.

I did watch Old School with Trip again. Man is that movie great. I love Vince Vaughn's speech pattern...it just makes for the funny. After that we watched some of the Broncos-Bengals game, which was ok. Lots of turnovers. But honestly I don't give a crap about either team really, so I lost interest.

Since I came home all I've done is screwed around on the internet and played poker. Tonight was a night that proves variance happens to everyone. I know I'm playing poker with no real consequences and so I am used to being beat by people who shouldn't be in the hand and adjust my play as such. However tonight I felt I was playing solid hands and still losing to miracle starting hands, that you can't anticipate. Kinda sucks, but hey I haven't really lost anything. It's just irritating.

No comments: