Monday, October 18, 2004

I've personally served that guy 20 beers a day for the last 10 years

Now listening to: Air

I am sooo beat. I got up before noon!!!! Then went and mowed at Trip's place. That weedeater kicks my ass. I did get to watch tons of NASCAR fans and personal drive into the speedway...woo. The necks are already out in force. I can't imagine heading to Martinsville for a vacation without actually living here. It boggles the mind. What do you do? Stare off into space and eat at Clarence's. (Through past interviews I found out that Clarence's is the hot spot for the retired NASCAR fan crowd, it's like spring break for people over 60.)

Anyway not much else is up, I'm feeling ever so tired and am probably just gonna do a bit of reading and then go to sleep. I need to write some cover letters and email them, but I'm feeling totally drained. Tomorrow I think I'm just gonna lay around and try to catch up on my Netflix. I still have Das Boot, along with Starsky and Hutch and The Deer Hunter to watch. How's that for eclectic?

No comments: