Sunday, November 16, 2003

Blank check for mayhem

Now watching: Carolina vs. Washington football and Queer Eye

I return after a missed day of blogging. My trip to Bluefield was everything I thought it would be...that is to say it was excruciating. Bad drive up through the mountains into West Virginia, country music, bad football game and then the dreaded return drive.

After I finally finished my work day I got some groceries and came home for vegging in front of the tv. I ended up watching most of SNL and an episode of monster house that was kinda cool. I finally went to sleep and slept like a damn rock. Not just any rock, a damn rock. So now I'm thrust into my weekend. I don't really have anything to do so I may go into cave recluse mode and stay here and try not to spend any money.

As for what I will be doing to kill this weekend, I'm not sure. I should do some reading, maybe try and get into Suikoden 3...although I'm not sure that will happen. Anyway I'm off to goof off, more later.

No comments: