Friday, November 14, 2003

Frozen Artic Tundra

Now watching: Trip play Tony Hawk
Now putting off: writing a game story

Well I am finally starting to thaw after an incredibly cold evening at the Magna Vista football game. I sat outside with Danny and it was cold as a motherfucker....Never been sure why a motherfucker is cold, but what can you do? The game was ok, too many stupid penalties. I have to get to work soon so I don't have to get up at a ridiculous hour tommorrow. I still have to go all the way to Bluefield...which sucks. On the plus side, Martinsville will probably lose and that'll be one less football team to cover next week.

Anyway today I sat around most of the day and beat Tony Hawk Underground's story mode...woo I rule. After I did that I watched easy rider. I don't think I smoked enough weed to truly enjoy it. Totally a hippie movie. Then of course I hooked up with Danny and we had dinner with Trip, then off to the cold ass game. After that we came back here and played some Crimson Skies, which was pretty cool.

I really just don't want to write that story now, I really don't want to work at all this week. I've been writing a ton this week, and while the hours are light, I still find it more draining. Of course there is the dread of hitting the road tomorrow. Well, I suppose I should get to work, it's not getting any earlier.

No comments: