Sunday, November 02, 2003

Well this is my first post. I'm basically starting this blog as a way to think out loud and get things off my chest. It's purely an attempt at catharsis. Psychology online.

Well a little bit about myself: I am a 28-years-old white male. (I'll be 29 on Thursday.) I live in Martinsville, Virginia and am a sportswriter for the local paper. This will not be a sports blog however as I have no need to really get into it here, I'm paid to write about that stuff and find it boring to talk about off the job, with a few exceptions. I read a lot and that, in and of itself, sets me apart from the vast majority of people I come into contact with everyday.

My other hobbies include video games, movies and playing devil's advocate with my friends. Anyway that's about all for now. I shall return

No comments: