Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Somewhere else

I'm soo stunned with work right now I can barely stand it. It all started at 2:30 p.m. when I got a call that told me that in addition to doign page layout all week, I would be trying to get not one but two basketball previews written and photos done for Mondays paper, with Thanksgiving thrown in the middle.

I hate when they pop shit on me and so that started things off wrong. So for the rest of the evening I've been in a bad mood. Mostly because of that, but also because nothing seems to want to go right. Lots of little things building up.

Mike called. He's coming in and we're probably going to hang on Friday night. Hopefully that'll be cool. He definitely could tell my stunnitude on the phone as I made no effort to hide it.

Anyway, back to getting this god-forsaken paper out. I can't wait to go home and veg. I think maybe some beer is merited. Wish I could get some hefe-weisen off the tap.

No comments: