Saturday, November 22, 2003

Hang out with the living dead

Now listening to: Minor Threat (first demo tape)

Well, here I am almost at the end of a night's work, looking forward to a weekend. The job has only been moderately grueling today so I shoudlnt complain too much about that. Today I spent most of the afternoon reading. I finally finished Goodkind's new one, it was pretty good, sometimes I get a little bogged down in his in depth descriptions of "philosophy," it seems like a bit of an attack on Christian beliefs. Not that I mind that, it just can get longwinded. My next book to read is Good Omens by Gaiman and Pratchett. I've heard good things and am hopeful.

Tomorrow Trip has offered me the option of going out of town. While the idea is certainly pleasant, I'm not sure if I should. I'll end up spending too much money that I don't really have. I couldn't be worse with money, it's dreadful. I am still yearning for a new game. Maybe I'll trade some things in. Like Madden and maybe Advance Wars. I dunno, hard to say. Not sure what I'd get anyway. Perhaps the new Final Fantasy game. Or perhaps I'll go retro. Odds are good that I'll go with Trip as a day at home will probably stun me a little. I'll simply have to control myself.

I think this weekend I am also gonna hook up my SNES and go for some old school gaming. I could jump into a little Castlevania or F-Zero. I should play those games as I did buy them.

No comments: