Friday, November 14, 2003

Never a Frown with Golden Brown

Now listening to: Snatch (soundtrack) to start but switched to the Ramones (NYC 1975)

Just watched the movie Identity. That was really cool. Of course John Cusack was in it so I expected it to be pretty good. But I'm not really a big fan of thriller type movies on the whole. There are a few that stand out and this was one of them.

I'm currently looking up Daria merch on ebay...why? well why not. I'm a big daria fan and am considering buying the stuff that's out on dvd. Nothing serious, just pricing. I'm a little scared to order anything tho, as I had a bad credit card experience earlier today. I went to fye at the mall and found they had a new used cd section which I plowed through and found no less than four cds I wanted to buy. Cool stuff — Sonic Youth, Cat Power, Ugly Casanova and...ummm...I can't remember but it was good. Anyway when I went to check out, my card was refused, which befuddled and embarrassed me. I tried a different card (that I know is good) and it too was refused. I think their system must have been down as the clerk was a little quick to tell me it didn't work. I may go back tomorrow and see if it works then.

So today the wind hit hard huh. This was especially unpleasant in my jeep, where the top is so raggedy I can barely stand it. I'm considering just getting a new car, one without a rag top. It all depends on how much debt I'm willing to accrue.

Well that's plenty of rambling for now.

No comments: