Friday, November 21, 2003

Destroy 2000 years of culture

Soo another fun filled day. I get to head out to another football game and hopefully not freeze my goodies off this time. We'll see.

I slept in today i.e. didn't get up until 1:30 p.m. and only then because There was a rooster crowing outside my window!!! I don't live on a farm and am thinking of turning that little bastard into McNuggets. But I needed to get up anyway. I have to stop staying up so late reading. I'm trying to finish that Goodkind novel.

Before the game today I'm not sure what I'm gonna go...I'm still debating getting a new game, but I probably shouldn't. I need to resist, especially since I have no less than two games I've barely played (Tactics Ogre and Disgaea).

I think I'm gonna try and watch the rest of the Tenacious D DVD and try to play some of ogre. Or perhaps I'll just read a while. Hmmm.

No comments: