Thursday, November 06, 2003

I'm not here, this isn't really happening

Now: wishing I had brought my cd player to work

BORED. I'm at work and bored. Sure I could be working on that story, but really, why bother? I'm in a fairly foul mood. The whole B-day doldrums coupled with my jeep sieve (it once was a canvas top, but now it definitely fills the roll of sieve better) leaking water all over everything. hence i suffered a wet ass on my way to work and my sock is still soggy. Also my phone went out today and so I won't be able to get to the internet at home. Woo, I'm loving life.

On the up side, trip did make every attempt to pull me from depression so kudos to him for that (what-the-hell-ever a kudo is anyway...is it that granola bar thingee? cause those are kinda good...) Still despite his best efforts, I remain in a pissy mood. What can I say, I'm moody. Currently all I want to do is go home, drink some wine and read on the couch. Two more hours....

No comments: