Monday, November 10, 2003

Hypermediocrity

Preparing to play: Suikoden 3

Well I've been browsing the web for the hour I've been up. I keep reading about Final Fantasy XI, the MMORPG (massively Multiplayer onling role playing game). Apparently it's very good and I'm jealous of people who get to play it. With my mere dialup connection it would be excrutiating to try to play, plus I don't have a Windows machine and the anti-mac gaming facism continues.

Finished R.A. Salvatore's Sea of Swords last night, it was pretty good. Only two more books to read and I'm caught up. I'm considering taking a break and trying to read something not fantasy-related. The problem is I'm caught up in the story. I want to know where it's going. But even if I read all the books out now, I still have to wait until next Nov. to read the ending. That's the trouble with these epic fantasy storylines that go over so many books.

Anyway now I'm going to go do some gaming, hopefully Suikoden 3 will live up to my memories of the first game. I never got to play the second one as the disc was defective after so many hours into it. (Discovered by my father.) So I sold the game...now it's worth $200 online. I hate my life so much. My only hope is that the third increases in value like that.

No comments: