Thursday, November 13, 2003

Won't you please...kill my neighbor

Now listening to: Whatever godforsaken pop, R&B shit my downstairs neighbor has cranked

So I'm more than a little pissed. At around 9:30 a.m. the people downstairs began to play the crap music outside. This, of course, woke me up. Being far to early I got to lay there in a sort of half sleep, occasionnally nodding off between songs or when they changed the disc. At 11 a.m. they played my least favorite song. I'm not really sure what it is, but I could play the baseline as that's all I ever hear.

Usually they are up all night playing music, which is annoying but at least I'm not trying to sleep. My parents are undoubtedly unpleased, but what can I do.

Anyway I have to get ready and go to work as I have several stories to write and calls to make. Arrggh.

No comments: