Saturday, November 08, 2003

I'm being cut to shreds

Now listening to: Radiohead (I might be wrong)
Now watching: The Matrix Reloaded
Currently flipping through: Official Playstation magazine

Currently at trip's geeking out. for some reason I am kinda tired, even though I slept late today. All I've done is done today was read and of course drive to Tunstall for a football game. I then wrote my story and now I'm here with trip. Anyway this tired thing, I hope it means I'm not coming down with something.

Tomorrow my plan is to collect my friends and go to greensboro to see a movie and grab some lunch and do some minor shopping. perhaps get some new music and a new book. I'd like to see the new matrix movie, despite the reviews but if corb comes along he's not gonna be interested in that. So we may be forced to see elf, which would be fine as well.

trip is now questioning the readership of this blog, claiming to be the lone visitor. He may be right, but screw him. ok I'm outta here.

No comments: