Wednesday, November 19, 2003

My beloved monster

Now listening to: The Eels

I'm once again in a rather foul mood to start the day. It's gonna be a busy afternoon and the weather is fairly crappy. I don't really feel like doing anything today, I'm just pissedoff at the world. I'm tired of always being poor. It's frustrating to drive around in a shitty car. It's bothersome that I live with my parents. It's really annoying to not be able to get out from under a mountain of credit card debt. I'm considering a career change, but what would I do? My best option would be to teach (how sad is it when notoriously underpaid teachers make so much more money that I do) and teaching around these parts isn't exactly a guarantees job...not with our current superintendent of schools.

On top of that, the part time sports guy who does layout on sundays (to give the fulltime guys a decent weekend) doesnt want to work on Sundays anymore. This means less weekends for all. A less than thrilling prospect for me.

No comments: