Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Violent reaction to mind-numbing boredom

Can't wait to watch: my new Two Towers Extended Edition DVD
Now reading: Terry Goodkind (Naked empire)

Bored now. At work, got roped into doing the layout somehow and stunned. I still have some little things to do and only two hours to do them. Sucks.

On the plus side, I have caught up with some national news reading. In a development that may prove not everyone in our government is a total tool, the Mass. Supreme Court ruled that it was unconsitutional to forbid gay marriages in their state. While this has no real bearing on my life, I'm all about granting freedom and ended the stupid bias against gay people. I'll never understand why the "Pro-family right" has such a problem with people who want to get married, even if they are of the same sex. It's this lack of comprehension that separates me from those bigots I suppose.

Perhaps more later.

No comments: