Monday, November 24, 2003

Small Man, Big Mouth

Listening to: more minor threat

So I did go to Winston-Salem today (no surprise) and I somehow managed to control myself spending-wise (surprise). The foray into NC was pretty cool and we had a decent time. I was disappointed that I couldn't find any new cds worth buying. Of course, lately anything I do buy is less good than I hope. I dunno. Well except for this minor threat thing. I've been listening to Rancid's new one, which is pretty good, and we listened to some of the Distillers today, but let me tell you there hasn't been a punk band recording that can exceed the raw explosion of Minor Threat. Their music just shreds everything. It's like sticking your cock in a blender...in a good way.

No games really jumped out at me today. There are some I'd like to have, but I can't in good conscience spend $50 on a game at this point. I need lots of other real things like a new car, clothes, a clue and so on.

For the last few hours I've been prowling around gaming sites, reaffirming my dedication to nerditude. Not that it was in question. Not sure how I'm gonna spend the rest of tonight. I'm thinking of playing some old school games on my comp. Or maybe I'll just flip through some magazines. Woo I'm a partier.

No comments: