Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Minor malaise and maladjustment

Just feeling a tad anxious today as nothing seems to be living up to my anticipation of it. I can't find a video game that will hold my interest and all the cds I've bought of late haven't really caught my ear as well as I would have hoped. I dunno, I just don't seem to be overly interested in anything of late. Like I'm just searching for something I can't find.

Today I slacked off most of the day then visited with Danny in the evening. His four-year-old is a nice kid, but makes it obvious to me that I have NO desire to have children. I couldn't handle it. I was there for under threee hours and my nerves were shot.

After that I went to Trip's where we had some epic Tony Hawk Underground struggles. I managed to best him more often than not, but he's becoming more and more dangerous. Now I know how Gabe felt with me last year, when I started to be able to compete with him Of course, Gabe then rededicated himself to the game and started to really kick my butt.

Been on a soup kick of late. When the weather drops, soup tastes better for some reason. Campbell's Chunky soup kicks ass. Well I suppose that's it. I'm gonna jump into a book for a while before I go to sleep, not sure which one tho...hmmm

No comments: