Monday, November 03, 2003

Go with the flow

Just roused from bed a little while ago and have been browsing the usual sites on the web. It's amazing how much time I can kill just sitting here and surfing through stuff I'm really not terribly interested in. I could page through ebay all day even when I'm completely broke.

So I'm relishing the few hours I have before I have to return to work for a full day of page layout, argh. I suppose it could be worse. It's a beautiful fall day outside, i think i may go outside and read for awhile. Of course, that could be forgotten if my netflix came in today. I'm awaiting Mumford, Y tu mama tambien and Signs.

I think that's about it for now, I have a rant planned on the CBS at 75 tv special, but am simply not in the mood to get into it now. Something to look forward to for both of you who are reading this...

No comments: