Sunday, November 09, 2003

For me to poop on

Sooo I'm at work and kinda bored, once again. I have already completed all my pages for the night and have nothing left to do. On one hand, I'm glad as I can relax and surf the net, or say type up a blog, on the other I'd rather be allowed to finish and go or be kept busy so I don't get bored.

Anyway, I had a good time in Greensboro yesterday, some nice shopping, good meal, good company (although trip and I don't see eye to eye on shopping time). But a good time was had by all. We saw elf, which kicked ass. Lots of hilarious moments. On the way home trip, corb and I laughed our asses off. So I'll chaulk it all up to time well spent.

Today I went to see the Matrix Revolutions with trip at a matinee. Not bad, it was non-stop in its action. I've heard a lot of people criticize the sequels, saying they just weren't as good as the original. Well, duh. You can't unsee things. The first one was perfect because you had no idea what the matrix was and if people were fucking with neo. You got to follow this incredible revelation and it was simply breathtaking. The latter ones the mystery is no longer there and you are simply watching an action movie, a very good action movie by any standard, but simply an action movie. You've seen bullet time (done to death these days) and you've know what the matrix is. You have to get over it and appreciate the incredible visuals the wachowski bros. offer. The battle in zion is so amazing. frantic, frenetic, fantastic and other word that start with f.

Anyway enough of a tirade on that. The steelers won today, so that was a pleasant surprise. I have tomorrow off and I'm planning to pay video games, read and perhaps visit with Danny.

No comments: