Thursday, November 20, 2003

Down Helm's Deep way

Now: dreading going into work

Another day of fun. Last night I came home and watched the Two Towers...it lived up to the billing. I did have some trouble recognizing scenes that weren't in the theatrical release (as I only saw it once a year ago). Still the action is exquisite. After that I watched some crap TV, although I did get to see an old TV Funhouse episode on Comedy Central. Ahh how I love the Anipals. I also wached Quentin Tarantino on Stern. It was significantly less interesting than I thought it would be. I don't really care if he banged Uma Thurman or not.

Anyway I have to go to the office early today to try and call the away team for Friday's football game. Nothign better than going to work early. Hopefully I will be able to get out of there quick.

I started re-reading Douglas Coupland's Microserfs for like the 30th time. For some reason that book just makes me feel better about life in general...not sure why.

No comments: